Connecting your Gumball to WiFi
Step 1: Turn the Gumball on
Plug your Gumball in an outlet with the power adapter included (12V 1A). The Gumball is now alive.
Step 2: Find the Gumball Wi-Fi
Connect to the new Wi-Fi network named
Gumball_xxxxxxxxxx. You can do this with a mobile phone, or on a PC/MacBook.
On some Android devices, you will be required to tap the notification that appears to confirm that you want to connect to the Gumball Wi-Fi.
Step 3: Press Configure Wi-Fi
Once connected to the Wi-Fi, there will be a popup asking you to sign in to the Wi-Fi, press the “Configure WiFi” button and it will take you to the sign-in page.
If there is no popup, please proceed to a web browser and enter the following into the URL bar
http://192.168.4.1, which will take you to the same page.
Step 4: Connect the Gumball to your Wi-Fi
- The next page should list all the Wi-Fi networks in your area, if your network does not appear, please press the refresh button at the bottom of the page.
- Once you see your Wi-Fi network, press it and enter your Wi-Fi password.
- Wait a few seconds until the Gumball connects to your Wi-Fi (this may take up to 1 min). your Gumball should now be connected and ready to go!
Review the troubleshooting steps below if you run into any issues.
If your Gumball fails to connect to your Wi-Fi, go back to Step 2 and try again, and keep attention to the following elements:
- Respect upper / lower case
- If your Wi-Fi password contains the number 0 or the letter O, do not confound them
- Make sure WI-Fi connect you’re trying to connect with is 2.4GHz (not 5Ghz)
- Finally, if you’re Gumball is far from the Wi-Fi router, try to place it closer to your Wi-Fi router