This page informs you of Gumball’s (“us”, “we”, or “our”) policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data when you use our website (“Service”) and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information collection and use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. We actively work to collect the absolute minimum amount of data needed to provide you with the Service.
Types of data collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and unique device identifiers.
Cookies and local storage
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We use the following essential, session cookies:
- Cart data: if you use our online store, your cart information, including cart items, are stored in local storage. These are not shared with the Service until initiating checkout.
- Order data: if you use our online store’s checkout functionality, the Service will issue cryptographic signatures that are stored in local storage to ensure that only you are capable of paying for and completing orders that you place.
Our third-party providers, such as payment processors, also issue cookies while using our Service in specific circumstances. See the Service providers section below.
Use of data
Gumball uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical and security issues.
We may email you with messages about your order or account activity. For example, we may email you to tell you that:
- You’ve made a purchase
- Your order has shipped
- There is an important alert concering a product you’ve purchased, such as a known issue or recall.
You can rescind your consent for these messages by emailing support@GetGumball.com
Transfer of data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of data
Gumball may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Gumball
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, or to perform Service-related services.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
These providers are required for the operation of our web store:
- Stripe is used during checkout to process payments. Stripe collects personal information including payment details. Stripe does not disclose complete payment details to us.
- PayPal is used during checkout to process payments. PayPal collects personal information including payment details. Stripe does not disclose complete payment details to us.
- ShipStation provides shipping services. When you place an order, we share your order details, including, but not limited to, you name, mailing address, and order items.
- Google Fonts provides web fonts used throughout this service.
Links to other sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.